Sunday 1st September 2013
GreenAcres Woodland Burials is delighted to announce that they will be sponsoring the Good Funeral Awards this year. These awards celebrate excellence in the funeral industry, something that GreenAcres itself takes very seriously when it comes to funeral and bereavement services.
The awards will take place in Bournemouth again for the third year, offering it guests a barbecue, awards dinner, with lecture on the changing face of the funeral business, death cafés to discuss mortality and grief, together with a grand dinner dance for the awards ceremony across its weekend schedule.
Seminars also include:
- So you want to be an undertaker?
- So you want to be a funeral celebrant?
- Caring for your dead – your final act of love
- Practical guidance for DIY funerals
- What do funeral directors actually do?
- Enriching the British funeral: what can we learn from other funeral customs?
The awards ceremony during the weekend will be hosted by Eastenders former cast member Pam St Clement.
Delegates over this two day event include funeral directors, celebrants and academics however the event is open to anybody who is curious about the subject.