Thank you for making the funeral such a successful event – right down to the last little detail – and taking care of everyone on the day.
For a Full Burial, as with ashes, you can choose the exact place for the interment under a carefully selected Burial Tree.
|Oak Hill Top||£1,510|
What’s included in the price
- Please note that all graves and ashes plots have the capacity for two interments/burials allowing you the choice to bury loved ones and family members together if you so wish but not necessarily at the same time
- Staffing and administration before and after the service, but not the interment fee
- No extra charges for non-residency in a particular area
- Refreshments for guests on arrival
- The free use of GreenAcres Colney park facilities, such as our chaffeured electric buggy for those with limited mobility (please ring the park to book this)
What’s not included?
The purchase of your GreenAcres Colney plot does not include:
- Any fees for the use of a funeral director and their associated costs. Please be mindful that most funeral pre-payment plans do not include a burial plot, just the services provided by a funeral director – and this is where we come in
- The fee to hire the Gathering and Woodland Halls for the service at £250 per hour
- Any memorial options such as a memorial post or entry in the Book of Remembrance. Go to the Memorials section of the website to find out more
- The ‘interment fee’ – which is applied at the time of burial for the services of grave diggers and grave preparation, plus our compliance requirements. The interment fee for a Full Burial is £600, and for an Ash Interment, £150
- A supplementary fee is applied for a burial or funeral service at the weekend, bank holiday or out of normal office hours