Thank you for making the funeral such a successful event – right down to the last little detail – and taking care of everyone on the day
For a Full Burial, as with ashes, you can choose the exact place for the interment under a carefully selected burial tree.
What’s included in the price?
- Please note that all graves and ash plots have the capacity for two interments/burials allowing you the choice to bury loved ones and family members together, if you so wish, when need arises
- Staffing and administration before and after the service but not the interment or burial fees
- No extra charges for non-residency in a particular area
- The free use of GreenAcres Rainford park facilities, such as an electric buggy for those with limited mobility
What’s not included?
The purchase of your GreenAcres Rainford plot does not include:
- Any fees for the use of a funeral director and their associated costs. Please be mindful that most funeral pre-payment plans do not include a burial plot, just the services provided by a funeral director – and this is where we come in
- The cost of a service, which includes the use of the Gathering and Woodland Halls at a fee of £195 per hour
- Any memorial options such as a memorial post or entry in the Book of Remembrance. Go to the Memorials section of the website to find out more
- The “interment fees” which are those fees applied at the time of burial for the services of grave diggers and grave preparation, plus our compliance requirements. At present the interment fee for a full burial is £500 and £150 for an Ash Interment
- A burial service at the weekend, bank holiday or out of normal office hours. An extra fee is applied for all weekend and bank holiday burials