For over ten years we have been offering people a greater choice in burial and funeral services for those looking for something less stark than a traditional cemetery. We do this through the management of the woodland in all our parks and by offering impeccable service to the people who use us.
Mindful of the environment in which we operate we have a small section of GreenAcres Rainford, where people who wish to bury their pet’s ashes can do so in the peaceful and tranquil environment of the woodland using the pets-only areas allocated.
What is the process ?
- Come and take a look around the park and visit the pets-only area
- When you are ready, simply visit the main park reception, agree your pet’s ashes burial date and make your payment
- On the day, we will prepare the plot ready for the ashes burial and one of the woodland team will be on hand to help where needed
What is the price ?
The price to bury the ashes of your pet is £100 with no extra or hidden costs and no VAT.
Ways to Remember Your Pet
As well as a certificate given to you to remember the place that your beloved pet ashes are buried, you can also choose to remember them by writing a personal message in the Pets’ Book of Memories held at each park, should you wish to do so.
Terms and Conditions
- We accept the ashes of all pets up to the size of a large dog
- Pet ashes burials only take place in our specially designated pets area
- Once payment has been received there are no refunds
- To maintain the natural features of the woodland, memorials are not permitted in the pets-only area
- Pet ashes need to be buried in bio-degradable urns so please check with the pet crematorium they can do this. If you they don’t supply bio-degradable urns we can provide one for you for a small additional charge
- The purchase of a place in the pets only area of one of the parks, grants you full access to the park and its facilities and gives you right of burial in that area of the park only
Please contact us for further information of this service.