At GreenAcres Woodland Burials, we strongly believe in protecting the privacy of our users’ personal information.
1. Emails and communications
We will never send you unsolicited emails. There are however some emails that we will need to send you to provide you with a good service. Examples of the valid emails we send include:
- Validation emails â€“ to verify your email address when you first create an account with our web service A Dozen Final Wishes
- An Activation email â€“ contains a unique link to activate the account set up above
- A Reset email â€“ containing a unique link allowing you to reset your password on the site
- Key service messages as and when required â€“ if we need to notify you about changes to the service
- Purchase confirmation email – if you purchase any service on the site, you will be sent an email to confirm the purchase
- Support request – if you send a support request, you will receive a response via email or phone.
As well as Valid emails as noted above, we will email you newsletters, white papers and further information only where you have requested it.
Emails genuinely help you make the most of the website and let you know when there’s new and interesting information that is relevant to you.
You can edit your information contact preferences at any time by emailing email@example.com
2. The information we gather
When you register to receive information from GreenAcres Woodland Burials or A Dozen Final Wishes you provide your Profile Information:
- your name;
- your email address
- your postal address
- your telephone number;
3. Sharing and use of information
We will use your Profile Information to :
- efficiently provide the information you request
- complete the registration process for A Dozen Final Wishes
- address customer service needs and requests
We will never provide your information to Third parties.
Place of processing â€“ the Profile Information held by us is held on and processed by computers situated in the United Kingdom.
For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and these websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, some of our website features may not function as a result.
GreenAcres places great importance on the security of all personally identifiable information associated with our web site visitors and account holders for a Dozen Final Wishes. There are security measures in place to protect our User database and access to this database is restricted internally. We also have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of User data under our control. For example our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorised personnel have access to User information. We use secure server software to encrypt financial information you input before it is sent to us. While we cannot guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of data will not occur however we will use our best efforts to prevent this.
It remains each User’s responsibility:
- to protect against unauthorised access to your account information
- to log off or exit from A Dozen Final Wishes when not using it; and
- to keep your password a secret.
You accept the inherent risks of providing information online and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or willful default.
Disclosure for legal reasons
We reserve the right to communicate such of a Userâ€™s personal information as we hold to third parties which seek the disclosure of it, and which make a request for its disclosure with which we are obliged by law to comply.
6. Data retention period
We will retain your personal data only as long as is necessary for the purposes to which you consent under our Disclaimer policy, or as is required by applicable law, and then we will delete it.
7.Contacting GreenAcres Woodland Burials
You can also use this address if you wish to request a copy of the personal data we hold about you or a description of that data. Please note that by law we are entitled to charge you a small sum for providing this information.
8. Links to third party sites
The GreenAcres Woodland Burial website contains links to other sites. GreenAcres Woodland Burials is not responsible for the privacy practices, or the content, of those websites.
9. Data protection information
You can obtain further information about data protection laws by visiting the Information Commissioner’s website at http://www.ico.gov.uk. You can search for our Data Protection Notification there, should you so wish.